"beach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Only one of them would walk off the beach alive.
- "Let's get him off the beach and into the water."
- My friends will meet me off the beach after dark.
- I followed her off the beach and into the small forest.
- That done, I turned and began to walk up off the beach.
- "Maybe she went off the beach for a matter of hygiene."
- The ship was out of sight, miles off the beach.
- I made a note of the address, which was not far from me in an industrial/commercial area just off the beach.
- It is being used to get people off the beach.
- When he was ready, the wind would take him off the beach.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.