"beach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Everyone knows when the five are coming down to the beach.
- They got up and made their way back to the beach.
- I think they must have got right down to the beach before she saw them.
- People can wait in line or turn to the beach.
- The answer came quickly enough, once they got to the beach.
- Take your kids to the beach for a couple weeks.
- Our friends come out and we take them to the beach.
- I don't know who decided to go to the beach.
- The one where the girl goes down to the beach at night.
- He takes her to the beach and they make love.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.