"beach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Most of the guests have set off for the walk from the car park, a field near the beach.
- The kind of tan you can buy without getting near the beach.
- It is located south of the town, near the beach.
- The team saw that many of the children lived near the beach but could not swim.
- Entertainment of a less formal kind can be found near the beach.
- The church was built near the beach across the place where the horse had indicated.
- "It's so pretty and comfortable just to sit around even if you're near the beach."
- She works out daily with a group of about 15 boys and girls in a vacant lot near the beach.
- It is located near several beaches though not one in particular.
- When that happens, anyone near the beach will breathe it in.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.