"beach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Some people advocate pumping sand to rebuild beaches, dredging inlets and building protective groins and jetties.
- Critics ask whether the Federal Government should be rebuilding storm-damaged beaches, and if so, how much it should spend on the task.
- The Army Corps of Engineers has been rebuilding beaches since the 1950's.
- The fund is for rebuilding and fortifying beaches and man-made coastal structures damaged by perennial erosion and storms.
- The flow of sand along the South Shore naturally rebuilds beaches.
- Opponents questioned whether it was wise for Congress to spend money on rebuilding beaches that would only wash away again in the next big storm.
- He said that nonshore taxpayers were wearying of Federal spending to rebuild beaches and provide disaster relief for owners of damaged shore property.
- After that, pumping and grooming to a height of 12 feet near the seawall will move southward to rebuild beaches hurt by storms in Ocean County.
- "It's been used to rebuild beaches throughout the area."
- Bernard S. Moore, the state's chief coastal engineer and a staunch advocate of rebuilding beaches, expressed alarm.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.