"beach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Edgewater contains several beaches that residents enjoy in the late spring, summer, and early autumn.
- The national park contains beaches, mangrove forests, tropical jungles and over 150 species of bird and is well noted for its monkey population.
- Arcuate Bays that contain beaches backed by holocene dunes are found between the headlands.
- The south coast contains many fishing villages and sandy beaches.
- The peninsula contains several fine beaches, and is home to a considerable number of rare species, such as penguins, seals, and shags.
- It contains several harbors, beaches, hotels, parks, and villages.
- Raft Island contains parks, roads, several private beaches, a private tennis court, private boat launch, and a church camp.
- The region around Half Moon Bay contains several state parks and beaches, including:
- Sentosa, an enormous amusement park on an island off the south coast of the city, contains several resort hotels, a golf course and beaches.
- Northern and eastern shores contain numerous wide sandy beaches, many of which are packed with tourists in summer months.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.