"beach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- New Jersey would be a big loser under a Clinton Administration plan to cut aid to restore beaches, a state official says.
- Millions of dollars will have to be spent to restore beaches and rocky areas.
- Won't Restore Sand He concedes that his reef, by itself, will not restore sand-starved beaches.
- Due to the successive impacts of nor'easters in October and January, the state government provided money to restore beaches.
- Federal officials have tried a number of experimental releases from Glen Canyon Dam in an attempt to replicate historic conditions and restore sandbars, beaches, and backwaters downstream.
- Lawmakers also approved a $100 million loan program to help school districts make hurricane-related repairs while they wait for federal aid, and $68 million to help restore damaged beaches.
- The town routinely issues permits to restore dunes and nourish beaches, but denies them for steel structures.
- Mr. Stoddard and others said bypasses that would take sand from the eastern side of the inlet to the western side would help restore beaches to the west.
- As was done after previous disasters, these funds will help restore navigation channels, beaches, and other damaged infrastructure to pre-storm conditions.
- If that was true, Alaska argued, Exxon should be liable for $2.8 billion beyond the billions spent to restore oil-soiled beaches.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.