"beach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Meanwhile the East End of the city looks like a polluted, litter-strewn beach after the tide has gone out: derelict, depressed, abandoned.
- It is also one of the most polluted beaches in Southern California.
- In 2006, a test taken at the local beach stated that this is one of the most polluted beaches on the Great Lakes.
- After a summer of polluted beaches, soaring temperatures and devastating drought, it was time to get back to basics.
- But unlike three years ago, when each day brought a new headline about polluted beaches, there was far less evidence of concern.
- Shired Island Noted for topping the list of America's most polluted beaches in 2008.
- He even went to jail for dumping sludge from a polluted beach into the toilets of an oil company's headquarters.
- His contribution is an image of a polluted beach seen from the viewpoint of a gigantic blue fly swooping down for a feeding frenzy.
- The next two summers brought rain and polluted beaches, with reports of medical wastes washing ashore in some areas.
- At first he slept on a polluted beach.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.