"beach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He also wanted to get out of the room in case someone had seen us coming from the beach.
- But we can get a clear view from the beach.
- There was an open area running up from the beach.
- And that's just on the other side of the road from the beach.
- It took us a good hour to make town from the beach.
- He caught her hand in his and they walked from the beach together.
- He told his soldiers to take things from the beach.
- He couldn't not without putting the young woman from the beach even more at risk than she was now.
- But, wait, on the bus back from the beach she is between two men.
- "Must be nice to have your office right above a good restaurant and across the street from the beach."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.