"wear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She had had her hair done and was wearing blue.
- Right, tell them that now we're all wearing blue and it's got to be short.
- Before the 19th century, women, in fact, were more likely to wear blue or yellow.
- But they do wear blue, and that can be enough to make them targets.
- The school's sports teams wear blue and white as the school colors.
- Later on I learned that these sentiments were shared by many of those who with me at the time wore blue.
- The sports teams, called the Rockets, wear white and blue.
- The Emperor is the only person allowed to wear blue.
- Suddenly he could see the fire, a low blaze with several men lying about, wearing blue.
- The third man wore blue, and he was swinging a sword.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.