"wear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Casca stood in the center of the huge room wearing only a loincloth.
- "How in the hell can you stand wearing one of these things?"
- "Think you can stand wearing them more or less permanently?"
- He was back aboard the Raven, standing wearing his suit, helmet in hand.
- Argentyne stood in the middle of them like someone wearing a human shield; she was blinking too much.
- When he regained consciousness, the First was standing very near to him wearing an expression of genuine concern.
- The crew made sure the four were standing in different order wearing different shirts.
- Marietta stood in the center of the floor wearing her wedding ring and nothing else.
- Can't see how women can stand wearing all that stuff.
- They stood wearing rather bruised looks, as people do who've been subject to several minutes' ranting.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.