"wear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- You can wear them just above the knee, or mid thigh.
- All the public sees is the uniform and the face you learn to wear above it.
- Neither men nor women wore any garment above the waist, while the children and young people were quite naked.
- Badge worn above the right shirt pocket displays the Country.
- Now she was wearing only a tight white brassière above her skirt.
- It means the freedom to go topless (without wearing any clothing above the waist) in a public place.
- He is well known for wearing his candystriped stockings above knee level.
- The band was twin to the one Ban wore above his own elbow.
- He had been wearing white socks too high above his calf.
- The school badge is worn above the left chest pocket.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.