"wear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In the 1800s, American women started wearing their hair up when they became ready to get married.
- "But you said you had to wear it up for work."
- I still look like a child even when I wear it up.
- If your hair was hot on your neck, you could have worn it up.
- A good percentage of the styles can be worn up North, however, and still others will find their ways into spring collections.
- Getting something to wear up on the topside was going to be a problem all by itself.
- You cannot always wear a cloak with the hood up.
- Constantly wearing your hair up in a ponytail can also be a factor.
- The curve of a woman's neck if she's wearing her hair up?
- Her short, dark hair was worn up, making her look quite elegant.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.