"wear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Nearly every individual wore the ribbon across his breast.
- Girls wear house ribbon across the front pocket on their blazer.
- Like the others, he wore a white ribbon across his badge.
- Then a door opened and some men escorted a younger man wearing a dark sweater across the room.
- You wore that all the way across the city?
- I can't wear silk shoes across a desert, if it forces me to walk.
- I own the loincloth that the sun wore on his fourth journey across the sky.
- Not many would be wearing such trousers across the range on a week-day.
- You wear his brand across your brow for the world to read.
- Men wore beards these days, all across the country.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.