"wear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Students are allowed to wear their own shoes, but they must be in black or dark color.
- First, she was allowed to wear the clothing outside of work.
- During the last Friday of every month, students are allowed to wear free dress.
- Students are also not allowed to wear jeans of any type.
- The Emperor is the only person allowed to wear blue.
- Women from orthodox families told me that they were not allowed to wear them.
- But she got a bit of respect, even from people who could remember her before she'd been allowed to wear the hat.
- Honor would not allow her to wear the ring he had given.
- She allows herself to wear pants in public, for example.
- Only the Children and their students are allowed to wear them.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.