"wear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He wore his pants way down low below his hips.
- Students wear the school badge, with their name tag directly below it.
- Lynn - 28 days ago If he only knew where the wearing the pants below your butt came from!
- When in formal dress, the badge was worn at the center, below the right breast pocket.
- Others do not wear any clothes below the waist.
- Rose stared in amazement at the woman, who wore no makeup below the eyes.
- The boy on the next step up wore a robe of the color opposite the one just below him.
- She is depicted wearing a bracelet on each arm below the shoulder.
- Then Harry noted that he was wearing black trousers below his white coat.
- He wears his baseball pants higher than most players, just below the knee.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.