"wear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Yet they also appear worn down by the difficulty of the task.
- "Maybe that's why we were worn down by the end of the Cleveland game."
- The group had already been worn down by a series of injuries.
- Already those still on their feet were being worn down by the strain of nursing.
- Or maybe the peak was worn down by too many girls running up there to make a wish.
- Though worn down by time, much of the site still stands.
- Just an old man, worn down by time and failure, desperately trying for one last success.
- I feel worn down by all the pain I've seen.
- The floors were smooth, as if worn down by many feet.
- Many divorce lawyers, he said in a recent interview, are worn down by the work.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.