"wear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "I have been wearing their shoes since they came out 3 or 4 years ago."
- She should have known better than to wear new shoes on the first day of the job.
- He was able to wear his own shoes inside your brother's.
- There's nothing like wearing someone else's shoes to change your world view.
- So, too, was the social order of a modern police state in a country where perhaps half the people wear shoes.
- Everyone else have to wear shoes that are at least 75% white.
- What, you may ask, does hearing news have to do with wearing shoes?
- For some, school life also means learning to sleep in a bed and wear shoes.
- Students are allowed to wear their own shoes, but they must be in black or dark color.
- The fact that no one wore shoes inside of the house.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.