"wear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Keep wearing those herbs, so she can't get you again.
- Kelsier had once told her to keep wearing it for that simple reason.
- But I'm going to keep wearing it, because next year, there will be something new we'll all have to get.
- "If you keep wearing your heart that close to the surface, someone's going to come along and break it."
- He wondered how long she'd be able to keep wearing those jeans.
- I just got some glasses, liked the look, and kept wearing them.
- "Do you think I should keep wearing the black wig here?"
- Keep the area clean and dry while wearing the bandage.
- It's up to you whether to keep wearing your apron - hardly anyone does.
- She just made me a new one, but I still keep wearing the old one.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.