"wear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- We were now permitted to wear our camisks in the compound.
- It was not permitted to them to wear any shirt save of serge.
- During the Finals female competitors are permitted to wear earrings.
- Girls are not permitted to wear lipstick or earrings, unless it is the day of a performance.
- From an allied foreign power, of course, or I wouldn't be permitted to wear it.
- Only members of the Imperial household were permitted to wear yellow.
- Girls are permitted to wear a plain black skirt in place of the trousers.
- Christians are not even permitted to wear jewelry containing a cross.
- A man on trial for murder was often permitted to wear his six-gun in court.
- Then, only the upper classes were permitted to wear it.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.