"wear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- None of the Vikings from those Met Stadium playoff games are still wearing purple and gold.
- As long as the players wear purple and black and execute their intricate offense, they will win and win big.
- The cavalry wore purple and white, not quite the colors Byron had cited somewhere.
- Its headquarters doubles as the post office in an enclave without town hall or tavern; even empty-nesters wear Piper purple to Pirates athletic events.
- Rodolfo the poet, for example, who is in love with Mimi, wears purple because "that seemed like a passionate and poetic color," Ms. Martin said.
- Monarchs had the exclusive right to wear the color gold, while nobles wore red or purple.
- The Knights and their fans wore purple to commemorate their own charitable cause.
- The athletics teams are nicknamed the Warhawks and wear purple and white.
- King Korodullin wore royal purple and stood about with the other kings - although he spoke but little.
- "You can't see them from here; they wear green and purple."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.