"wear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He was able to wear his own shoes inside your brother's.
- Always wear shoes both inside and outside the house.
- He does, she added somewhat sheepishly, wear them inside his shirt.
- Or sometimes he'd get it warm by wearing it inside his shirt for a while.
- "Keeping the one you always wear inside your shirt?"
- They were great for wearing inside a sleeping bag, for example.
- He wasn't quite warm enough either, and was in fact still wearing his mackinaw, here inside the cabin.
- Sometimes he felt the same sense of wearing inside himself.
- Oh, I would wear the medallion all right, inside my tunic and close to the skin.
- The man wore a white shirt inside a dirty seersucker coat.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.