"wear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Someone would have had to look very closely to see that he wore anything upon his hands.
- King: A crown should not be worn upon the head.
- It is also reported to wear animal skins upon its back and head.
- "The use of the Power wears hardly upon the user," he said.
- Oh, for a crown of valor to wear upon his head!
- When you first saw Mr was he wearing anything upon the lower part of his body?
- Then I would suggest that you wear gloves upon your appearance.
- To use it past a certain point wore hardly upon the witch.
- He wore a set smile upon his face as he started into the room.
- Thus the time went on, wearing a calm, bright look upon its surface.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.