"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Either way, I don't want to be around to see it.
- Either way, we didn't want to lose a friend trying to figure it out.
- The same way he didn't want to think about Dad being dead.
- No way they could see I just wanted to get out of their prison.
- Without knowing, one way or another, whether she wanted to be a part of his life.
- Either way, I still want to be doing a job that has a positive impact on the world.
- All the way down until you don't want it any more.
- Or is that the way you want to leave it?
- Either way, though, almost every man wanted to be one of the party.
- He hadn't wanted to come this way in the first place.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.