"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Clearly, in material ways they are not less well off than my parents and grandparents were during the Depression.
- That way, if they did run into the child again, or one like her, he'd have a material way to help as well.
- Those are the voices of people who are not content, expressed in material ways.
- Furthermore, it reminded him in a material way to do his duty.
- He also claimed that, "Our species is better off in just about every measurable material way."
- And it questions the material way in which we celebrate Christmas today.
- Humanity's condition will improve in just about every material way.
- This planet has more than a million bridge players, but only one can claim to have changed it in a material way.
- These rights are "absolute until they infringe in a material way on the safety of another person," it said.
- You're not asking for much in the material way now, and that is what counts.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.