"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He is sweet and charming in an avuncular way to women of all ages.
- He began giving advice in his avuncular way, assuring Elaine that a passable road existed for the entire distance.
- He remembered his uncle's hand on the small of his back, perhaps rubbing just a little, or the arm draped casually across his shoulders in an avuncular way.
- He was kind to her in a slightly avuncular and totally non-threatening way, which she liked.
- Tarvi said, smiling in the avuncular way he had that always annoyed Sallah.
- Of course," the admiral added in a repulsively avuncular way, "you could simply step down.
- In his avuncular way, Mr. Irving lets us in on Sir's crumbling side.
- He continued to smile in an avuncular way as Vlandingham walked toward him: "I see you've frightened away all our patients," Vlandingham growled.
- "I'll warrant you do," Ravenscar went on in a hearty avuncular way.
- "I shall certainly recommend it," Tarvi said, smiling in the avuncular way he had that always annoyed Sallah.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.