"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But we've tried, unsuccessfully, to drill our way to energy security for a hundred and fifty years.
- This is progress of a sort; at least we are no longer talking about drilling our way out of dependency.
- No matter how many holes are punched on American soil, we simply cannot drill our way to energy independence.
- It would have drilled its way through right from the start, if that were the case.
- They'd been working so hard, it had drilled its way into the marrow of their bones.
- We cannot drill our way out of this problem.
- Give me the refuge, the President seems to say, and we will drill our way out of dependency.
- She then directs them to drill their way specifically through the west wall in order to escape safely.
- Here's a hint: We can neither drill nor conquer our way out of the problem.
- People have to drill their way down four or five levels to get information.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.