"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The other ways are more difficult and require fine preparations and experience.
- This way of operating requires that the drivers understand for any signal which points are concerned.
- All these ways of communication require the ability to understand a multimedia world.
- Not to mention the vast support staff that way of life requires.
- The second way will require only 10,000 + 10,000 calculations.
- To spend the surpluses any other way would require 60 votes in the Senate.
- Find me a way in that doesn't require shooting.
- Both ways to get there require a great deal of endurance and patience.
- "I observed someone whose particular way of living requires a great deal of money."
- The old ways require that each person come to the Sunlord having thought through everything for himself.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.