"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- His way home ran past my hotel, so we walked down together.
- "The way home was supposed to be the easy part."
- So any tavern he happened to pass on the way home would do.
- But she could no longer deny that her way home was to Africa.
- On the way home Sally could feel people looking at her and wondered why.
- Those grapes you eat on the way home may not be clean.
- Instead, his apartment smelled the way home had, years ago.
- Any damage we can do to them on our way home will benefit the Alliance.
- When he stopped the car on the way home Sally threw herself at him.
- This very simple desire to stay in their own houses may change the way homes are designed.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.