"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- We never been but a way station to those two.
- When we left the way station, he was behind us!
- But it happened to everyone, just another way station on the road to death.
- There's a way station up the road about ten miles.
- "And you said we should try to make that way station before dark."
- Obviously, she spent most of her working day on the road and only used the office as a way station.
- For many, the time in high school is just a way station on the path to college.
- After a time, he turned and walked slowly back toward the way station.
- This place had been only a way station, and now it was time to go on.
- But now, although way station still, it was home again.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.