"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He ground and tore his way back toward the middle of the room.
- He was having trouble tearing his way through the window.
- Physical pain had to feel better than the glass shards tearing their way inside her, right?
- The thing could just tear its way through the floor, if it needed to.
- I grab a dress and tear my way into it.
- They have tried to tear their way out tonight, and still she cannot shift.
- The dog begins to tear its way out of the final photograph, killing Merrill in the process.
- Brown Limper tore his way to the door of the car to get the other gun.
- Hands tear their way through the fabric of the porthole.
- In a panic, he tore his way out of the valley and came down to the beach.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.