"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A far way to go, with curious sights at every step, and many a danger as well.
- Here are some further ways in which the method can be used: 1.
- Yet a further way out would be to find a cheaper apartment.
- "Let me know if there's any further way I can help."
- There's no further way to measure the severity of the injury until he's conscious.
- A further way of treating an article about an exhibition is to make a comparison with another artist.
- As there was no further way up, the tower must contain only the two rooms.
- This episode, which cost the lives of 37 seamen, was significant in five further ways.
- It can be used in at least two further ways.
- Besides, I can show you the fastest and the farthest way.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.