"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Moving pizza never made him cry, the way baseball did, once.
- "I have decided that is not the way baseball should function," he said.
- "And it's more natural - that's the way baseball was invented."
- The image of him waving the ball fair changed the way baseball was televised.
- The way baseball embodies a fan's personal history is another of its powerful forces.
- But our coaches didn't complain because they knew it's the way baseball is played.
- He said that Giants team was close, the way baseball used to be.
- "The way baseball has evolved, I'll probably get something," he said.
- "I think that's the way baseball is supposed to be," Anderson said.
- All that usually remains are calls to reform the office and redefine the way baseball is run.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.