"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They had plenty of time to carve their way up into the bank!
- The bow touched ground, carved its way into the muddy river bank.
- I told the chief I'd need the right guy to carve his way into the joint.
- History has carved its way through the valley through the ages.
- More than that, Cliff had carved his way into the select outfit.
- The water had carved its way under some of the trees lining the banks.
- I thought we could just carve our way through to the mountains.
- After that we were free to carve our way through the marsh to safety.
- So I made up some gas of another sort, about never meaning to marry anyone who hadn't carved his way in the world.
- "We are doing everything so that it may triumph and carve its way into the future."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.