"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Mortay ripped his way over the top, white coat flying as I missed another shot.
- The need tore through me like something alive trying to rip its way out from inside my body.
- He ripped his way out of the suit, and knelt down.
- But she was strong, and was soon ripping her way through the net.
- They ripped their way forward, into a reserve fuel tank.
- In those days, he and Bascal had ripped their way through more lives than just hers.
- But within days, if not hours, that Setebos-louse will be strong enough to rip its way out of the pit and into your minds.
- The Raven ripped his way deep into the world's heart.
- Something god-awful was ripping its way through the forest, and they were saving themselves.
- She switched directions suddenly, working on memory only, and ripped her way across the earth.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.