"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Now, the normal way we go home would take us a bit too long.
- Some of those standing near took him one way, others the other.
- That way, you can take care of, say, several million people in a single building.
- That way, when he came to town, we could all take a shot at him and not feel too bad.
- This way of thinking is taking the focus from being on women back to the couple as a whole.
- Either way, she'll take anything that seems like human association right now.
- Was there some way he could take them both out?
- One way or the other I can take it on.
- We walked, and our way took us close to the office.
- And one way or another, the government will take its share.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.