"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They took me quite a long way in the real world.
- His eyes seemed to be coming from a long way away.
- We get people coming a long way, in the car.
- She said the government had a long way to go.
- But they were a long way away in another town.
- He could see them from a long way off in open country.
- He was a long way from the beginning now, and very close to the end.
- But tonight, he seemed to have a long way to go.
- Still, as with many things in life, a little knowledge goes a long way.
- "Technology has gone a long way over the last several years."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.