"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- And regularly, city people are forced to adapt to country ways.
- All you disgusted posters clearly just don't understand country ways.
- The picture is about country people and old-fashioned country ways.
- Kind of just the country way, but not like her.
- Others land here without education, steeped in old country ways, and submit to their husband's lead.
- The coach drove with great speed over the rough country ways.
- We've just been following our quiet country ways over the years.
- As the story begins, Sylvia has been living with her grandmother for nearly a year, learning to adapt to country ways.
- Even though that earlier world was now being shattered, I knew enough to hold on to my country ways.
- He noted that now none laughed at him about the fashion of his mail or his country ways.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.