"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They've come up with a whole new way to move themselves.
- Perhaps time would provide him with a way to do so.
- Now all he had to do was come up with a way.
- He tried to come up with a good way out of the situation.
- People have to come up with new and different ways to make money.
- He's always coming up with new ways to get his points across.
- And all they do is like to come up with ways around everything we try.
- If you aren't happy with the way things are done.
- At least two of the leaders weren't particularly happy with the way they played.
- Out of step with the way people use technology today?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.