"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It may sound goofy, but you'll be slicing your way through bad guys in no time.
- The train would have barely quivered as it sliced its way through.
- The chief's dark eyes sliced Gray's way as well.
- The better your positioning, the quicker you'll slice your way around the track.
- She pointed at the silver figure that was still slicing its way through the already fragmented monster.
- The Klingon straightened up and watched the captain as he sliced his way through the knot of people.
- The game just feels wonderful, and slicing your way through the bad guys doesn't get old, even by the end of the game.
- Now she shaped herself into a subtle blade of excited particles and sliced her way upward.
- He sliced his way through the crowd until he reached a wall of private poker rooms.
- It took him now nearly twenty minutes to slice his way silently to within sight of the guard.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.