"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- There are other memorable ways to sleep in the Big Bend.
- However, his ability to present history in striking and memorable ways has always drawn a diverse audience.
- It was simply a matter of learning to 'think in more memorable ways.'
- Thus, it is sometimes called the Lucy phone by modern collectors as a memorable way to refer to the model.
- Unless you prefer to have the order delivered in a more memorable way.
- "You know how most of us don't say things in a memorable way?"
- It only helped make the speech more endearing and in its own way quite memorable.
- You should see the pH changes in a memorable way.
- I'd been saving a particular question, thinking it would be a really memorable way to end the programme.
- This promises to be a truly memorable way to end the season.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.