"sport" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It was at school where my interest in team sports began.
- You're always supposed to take the field, in team sports, because anything can happen.
- This organization is still used in many team sports around the world.
- So why is this not also the natural way of life for players in professional team sports?
- And many students who did not take part in team sports were very active on their own.
- Football is the name given to a number of different team sports.
- The most popular activities were team sports and cultural events.
- This means that it is similar to other team sports.
- It's a team sport and sometimes you're not going to get everything.
- And for the first time, women will compete in the same number of team sports as men.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.