"sport" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The Cellar Bar is an informal basement bar which shows live televised sports.
- The Sports Channel was a British television channel, which only showed sports.
- It has a backdrop showing Edinburgh Castle and sports brilliantly colored costumes.
- The clubhouse holds around 200 with a designated snooker room and a big screen for showing sports.
- Programming includes comedies dramas, current affairs shows, documentaries and sports.
- Almost all of the Arabic satellite stations show new Egyptian films as well as quiz shows, music videos, and sports.
- During the rest of the day, these stations show other sports and recreation programming.
- This time, so American television can show more attractive Olympic sports in prime time, the schedule has been extended to eight days.
- Beside the news blocks, it also offers special editions and thematic programs on economy, health, interviews, show business, automobile industry, publicity, fashion, society and sports.
- The channel is known for showing sports that are familiar to the Filipinos.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.