"sport" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- There he drew a daily sports panel and a detective comic strip serial called Red Barry, which were widely distributed.
- The recent tweaks to the news & sports panels is an improvement to the original beta version, and looks more professional.
- "I wouldn't talk about poetry or history too well," he said yesterday, "so I put together a sports panel."
- Weekend programming includes local breakfast, sports panel and real estate shows, as well as a week in review program.
- It's an intriguing debate, not without merit on either side, but in giving it consideration I am reminded of a women's sports panel I participated in several years ago with Pat Coyle, the New York Liberty coach who at that time was Richie Adubato's assistant.
- Cassidy currently hosts the Sunday morning political discussion show Insiders, the sports panel show Offsiders and was until recently hosting the morning show ABC News Breakfast.
- The All Sports breakfast from 6:00 am till 9:00 am on Saturdays encompasses a Garage Sale segment for the first half hour, and then features on Local sport, sports panels, and interviews with Athletes and sports journalists.
- This is a sports panel show hosted by Watson where each week are 3 celebrities taken part in numerous rounds.
- Stories from around the UK, including the sports panel looking back at the weekend action.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.