"sport" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Welsh has presented sport for the Brisbane news bulletin since 1975.
- He then moved into the media and now presents sport on BBC World News.
- Angus started his television career presenting local sport having previously worked in newspapers.
- He then presented sport and news for Meridian.
- This format is locally presented light entertainment, news, talk back, music, sport and interviews.
- Focus on Africa - Komla Dumor presents news, business and sport from across the continent.
- He returned to presenting sport during the 2007/2008 summer period, and also files sports reports.
- He decided to retire from presenting live sport after the Euro 2004 football championships.
- But we're a long way from Sky presenting sport in an acceptable way.
- It will present sport as a way of improving the social inclusion of these groups and communities.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.