"sport" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He is a member of the Education, Culture and Sports Committee.
- He was active in the Sports Committee where he is Vice Chairman.
- It was the Field Sports Committee, for example, that governed the award of the college's most prestigious colours, the white blazer.
- In the late-1980s, the Chinese Sports Committee standardized many different competition forms.
- There are four houses, which date to 1912, as witnessed by the old minute book of the Sports Committee.
- Nonetheless, the Sports Committee offers huge bounties to the winners of major competitions.
- But he sees no pathos in a system that has divested him from his family and made him virtually a ward of the Sports Committee.
- There was pandemonium that night among high officials of the Sports Committee.
- He was the first footballer to enter Congress and was chairman of the Sports Committee.
- Sitting volleyball for locomotor-disabled individuals was first introduced in 1956 by the Dutch Sports Committee.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.