"sport" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The bridegroom, also 40, is the sports commissioner for New York City.
- Rozelle was the very model of the modern sports commissioner.
- As the most forward-thinking businessman among sports commissioners, Stern has made an asset play for his owners.
- He has received numerous industry honors, and in 2011 was named by the Los Angeles Times as one of the top sports commissioners.
- I would have never thought I'd end up being the sports commissioner of New York City!
- No sports commissioner in history qualified for the role.
- So the island's sports commissioner invited the country to the stadium.
- When Rozelle retired in 1989, he was regarded as the greatest sports commissioner ever.
- When sports commissioners are ranked, Stern invariably is No. 1 on the list.
- For a start, make it clear to the sports commissioners and owners that you expect them to take responsibility for these social deviants in uniform.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.