"sport" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Some works simply represent games or sports, like Andreas Gursky's giant aerial photograph of a soccer game.
- Beanies have been used both to represent and promote various sports.
- "But that part represents sports, clubs, the school newspaper, class trips - all the things that are especially important in a community like this."
- Lehane and his partner Mark Fabiani are retained to represent various corporate, Labor, entertainment and sports organizations.
- The figures are posed in various positions, representing different professional and collegiate sports.
- At launch there will be four themed spaces, representing action, sports, adventure, and casual games.
- At a time of change, two young stars represent conflicting ways of negotiating a complex and often confusing sports world.
- Her paintings of the 1920s represent urban entertainments and sports, composed in complex overlapping arrangements that express the dynamism of modern life.
- The DBS represents rehabilitation sports, popular sports, and professional sports.
- The player can choose from 16 contestants to play as, all representing different sports.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.