"sport" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The news was into sports already,- she turned the thing off.
- She threw herself into sport as a way to make friends.
- I get so angry when people say I'm into dangerous sports.
- But if you're into sports there, it's looked down upon.
- It even spilled over into other sports, and that was good.
- "They're putting money into other sports that support their product better than baseball does."
- We shouldn't welcome women into sports because they might clean up the mess the men made.
- It was during this period that he entered into sport as a way of life.
- Since then, it has developed into the most widely played and popular sport in history.
- When he gets into sports, I think this is good.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.