"sport" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The team offered 10 percent, but the sports authority wants half.
- He said the teams should work that out with the sports authority.
- The sports authority would then meet with the consultant to work out the fine points of the study.
- The deal would end a legal dispute between the team and the sports authority.
- He added, "We're talking to all the authorities in the state, including the sports authority, to work something out."
- Sports Authority, considered a warehouse, says it will open soon.
- An outside firm, perhaps the sports authority, would manage the ball park.
- We had a different vision for the sports authority, but he did a lot of good things.
- The boys' school building is being used by the provincial youth and sports authority since 1976.
- The deal has critics within the administration and the sports authority, but few are willing to be identified.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.