"sport" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Some women do care about sports and many men look at the food section.
- As in the show, the player has to answer questions about sports.
- How I think about the sport isn't going to change.
- He began playing at age ten, but did not become serious about the sport until 19.
- They learned from a book because no one in their area knew anything about the sport.
- Whatever you've felt about sport in the past, think again.
- "You'll probably talk about sports for the first five minutes," he said.
- I will try to write my next Comment about sports.
- "I think most of what we've seen has been an attempt by people who are concerned about sports to set an example."
- People have to remember that long term, this project is not about sports.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.